Inco G. Nito
The True You - Poem by Inco G. Nito
I´ll never know the true you,
you tell me,
and I think to myself:
Who is the true you?
Who´s the true me?
Do you think I´m different?
Do you really think I ´d mind?
I know you´re you!
Why are you so afraid of telling me the truth?
Do you think I can´t take it?
Do you think it will hurt?
Are you ashamed of yourself?
or of what I might think?
(what´s your real color? Purple or pink?)
My pain I feel, my love is real
Show me your heart!
In return I´ll show you mine.
Comments about The True You by Inco G. Nito
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl