DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
Then. Pain Of Love. - Poem by DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
You want to find love.
But.are you willing to paid the cost
Are you ready to feel the pain of it
If it goes bad. Watching her walk away
Leaving you holdingit in you. Burning inside
You. Wanting to die. But can't no one cares that.all
Hi walk away leaving youwith yourself.So
Make Sure.you can face it.It might happening! ! ! ! !
Comments about Then. Pain Of Love. by DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda