Third Marriage Wedding Toast - Poem by Mark Anderson
The first one was for attraction,
It lasts but a short while.
The second one was for association,
But talk runs out of style.
However the third is meant to last,
We hope for heaven's sake!
We know you both have a lot of class,
Therefore this one's gotta take!
Comments about Third Marriage Wedding Toast by Mark Anderson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl