Tibetan Friends - Poem by Ashish Dimri
You are not
But a member
of our nest!
that we walk together
May be, separated by birth
but inseparable brothers!
It's hard to forget
our haunted remembrances!
But, then didn't Tathagaat
also face a certain turbulence!
You remind me
of my own past!
Pray! that troubles
(Note: For Tibetan friends, unfortunately who often miss their roots!)
Comments about Tibetan Friends by Ashish Dimri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl