Time Stands Still - Poem by Andrew Lockley
Devilishly deep eyes time stands still,
For a fool cannot find the will,
Stagger an eye for you the path he tread,
Left lingers the words you had said.
They look beyond the eyes you lure,
To fall and dive devilishly more,
There paused in time as both eyes lock,
As if her eyes could stop the clock.
Comments about Time Stands Still by Andrew Lockley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl