To Mistress ------ - Poem by Thomas Parnell
Hadst thou but livd before ye Gods were dead
That Heathens ownd ye world might thus have said.
'If any settled seat ye Muses use
'Thou art that seat or art thy self a Muse.
Comments about To Mistress ------ by Thomas Parnell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda