To My Dear Bully That Mde Me Suffer..And Still Does - Poem by Irene private
To my dear bully
I want to know why u bully me?
Is it the way I look?
Is it the way I talk?
I’m sick of having to put up with ur shit
Trying to be my friend and using me
You made me move school
Yet u still caused me grief
You always teased me and made my friends hate me
I could never do that to someone
You should be ashamed
You made me cry myself to sleep
You made me wanna kill myself
Was it the way I looked?
Was it the way I talked?
Comments about To My Dear Bully That Mde Me Suffer..And Still Does by Irene private
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl