Tony Elsby (Poems of life and love)
Toddlers Holding Hands On The Seashore - Poem by Tony Elsby (Poems of life and love)
'What's out there, Jack, across the sea,
Is there a place for you and me?
'And will you stay close Jack. as we swim,
In case we see those fish with a fin?
'If you'll go I'll go, I do not mind,
Cos you are brave and strong and kind,
'I'd swim with you Jack, across all the earth,
'I love you Jack. So that's what you're worth! '
(c) Tony Elsby,20-04-2011
Comments about Toddlers Holding Hands On The Seashore by Tony Elsby (Poems of life and love)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl