Torn - Poem by Vijaiya Ramkissoon
To what i Feel, my writing can Never do justice...
...tears printed and re-printed on my face is my only form of solace..
'confused, lost'.... each is simply just another word...
But the real feeling is left unseen and unheard....
Stabbing ever heartbeat the dagger refuses to fail..
Stifling every breath, poisonous oxygen i inhale...
There's nothing in this world for me......
......Nothing to live for.... Not for me...!
My 'perfect smile' is nothing but a stupid facade..
To gracefully blend with people and things for which i wasn't made..
To cover up my flooded eyes and deafening scream,
To unconvincingly convince myself that i FEEL like i outwardly SEEM..
Comments about Torn by Vijaiya Ramkissoon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl