Trailblazer - Poem by Satish Verma
Prepare the bed
of the liquid art,
where the ice will kiss the fire.
Can you climb on the flames
to know the truth
of a molten lava?
Who killed the desire
to enter the frozen god
Alas, I will go back
to the wounded pride.
I will not sell my home of curse.
The innocent breast
of the moon,
has kindled the blaze again.
Comments about Trailblazer by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda