Under The Sun - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
Everywhere I look, I see
people screaming and crying.
Anyway I shouldn't be
standing here and sighing.
Every time I touch your light
my heart fills up with smiles.
Anymore I shouldn't fight,
though I know it's not my style.
Every place I go, I hear
minds confused and out of rhyme.
Anyone that had no fear
lies lost and trapped in time.
Every pain I've ever sealed
is chocking me like thick rope.
Every time you come in field
I feel I still have hope.
Comments about Under The Sun by Niko Tiliopoulos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda