Unmarked Grave - Poem by Francis Santaquilani
I thought I found the spot.
I dug deep like a dog
For your bones.
All night it seemed.
My hands are still raw and sore
And I'm still picking the dirt
From under my fingernails
Long after my alarm clock
Scared me off.
Comments about Unmarked Grave by Francis Santaquilani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl