Untie In Thought: A Poem For Heath Ledger - Poem by Natasha Ashwe
Let's say a prayer for him
Celebrate tears not the death of a dream
Fall to knees
Fall apart at this seam
Let's untie in...
Let him loosen cords gently
Pictures of his grace inside us
Let his woven words gently
Place the pieces down to guide us
Home to where he is...
Comments about Untie In Thought: A Poem For Heath Ledger by Natasha Ashwe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl