Untitled - Poem by Shannon Martin
Does it phase you when i cry?
Does it bother you when i feel so hurt?
Is it even obvious how i feel to you?
...As i go through this pain
You may say that you love me and that you really care
Words do not mean a thing to me
You were my everything, and now you are nothing
You were a part of me
But that peice has been ripped and torn away
like the love we once had.
Comments about Untitled by Shannon Martin
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl