Untitled 908 - Poem by dorian suchelle
A moon rises ur heart beats a smile forms to ur lips a clock strikes midngiht one beat of ur heart speaks to me in more ways then i could ever say in ur soul a fanning flames of passion in each an everybeat of ur heart a look of happiness in yer eyes a reflection of ther moon shines in yer stare as the stars whisper to another of the sweetsweetheart u are as hearts beat and clocks tick to brand new days may the days ahead shine down on u forever and ever...
Comments about Untitled 908 by dorian suchelle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl