Victory Over Wrong! ! ! - Poem by Tom Zart
Good and evil have fought since day one
Long before Earth's weapons of steel.
Humans must choose whom they'll follow
Depending before who they kneel.
The darts of hate upon the winds
Can impale us at any time.
Yet we who serve that which is right
Swarm forth to the battle line.
All through history are acts of evil
It's up to us which path to take.
As we pray to achieve victory over wrong
We avoid fear, shame, mistrust and mistake.
Tom's 1,508 Poems Are Free To Share
By Facebook Poet Tom Zart
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART!
Google = Tom Zart Poemhunter
All my poems are there.
Google = George Bush Tom Zart
Google = Most Published Poet
Google = Tom Zart = You Tube
Comments about Victory Over Wrong! ! ! by Tom Zart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl