Warring Thoughts - Poem by cyclopseven Ram
Gnarled the mind,
And the emotion bleeds
In frustration, reverie stands still.
My fall is a torture
Together the shadow suffer
Given a chance
The liberty, my shadow seeks.
Alas! It nature’s play
That it should stay with me
When the light is block
To darken the trail,
Follow me back
Or lead me the way.
Comments about Warring Thoughts by cyclopseven Ram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl