Waves Of Emotion - Poem by cyclopseven Ram
Chiaroscuro of twilight ends
As night embraces the day
Bleak- everything seems to be
Not just the night but feelings too.
My nonchalant gaze i throw out of the window
Penetrating the bosom of the creation,
The marvel that has given insightful fountains
Inspiring poets and artists, deadens within me.
Tears wells up unknowingly
Until the first dropp touches my hand,
I recalled the last teardropp a day before
That fell on almost the same spot.
Tearing asunder the emotion that agitates
I tried with all my might at greatest height,
But, in abstract intangibility emotion evaporates
I am forlorn gasping for a release,
For another day.
©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 071210
Comments about Waves Of Emotion by cyclopseven Ram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda