What A Lie - Poem by lisa parks
All the lies you’ve
Ticks me off every time
I think about it!
Every time I see you,
I just wanna throw
up....I’m sick of
seeing you in my life.
It’s such a
WHAT A LIE! ! !
Comments about What A Lie by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl