What Are Families For? - Poem by kate williams
For giving, for caring,
For lending and sharing,
For telling, for hearing,
For clapping and cheering -
And sometimes oh-dearing!
For pulling together,
Come fair or foul weather.
That’s what they’re for -
Comments about What Are Families For? by kate williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda