dr. ram sharma
What Are You? - Poem by dr. ram sharma
WHAT ARE YOU?
I go on thinking usually,
afterall what are you?
perhaps you are a song of the poet,
or you are lotus in the lake,
i keepin on thinking gazing the stars,
as much i think about you,
i drown in the sea of memories,
are you the fragrant summer eve?
or the first sunshine after showers,
the much i thought about you,
the more i got you
Comments about What Are You? by dr. ram sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda