What God Has In Store - Poem by Tom Zart
His handiwork is everywhere
In everything I see.
I have no need to seek Him out
For He dwells inside of me.
To me He is quite wonderful
His blessings sustain us all.
Every day testing our strength
With problems, both great and small.
With borrowed light His moon shines down
Upon a sinner such as me.
I'm well aware of what takes place
As I pray on bended knee.
God is my Lord King Divine
Who created my every part.
His guiding light shines from aloft
As He speaks from within my heart.
Wise men learn more from watching fools
Than fools do from watching wise men.
I should know for I've been both
I can't believe how lucky I've been.
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Comments about What God Has In Store by Tom Zart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl