What I Want In A Guy - Poem by shana mcmillen
I want a guy who looks at me,
even when his friends are around
he makes it a point to kiss my cheek
I want a guy who holds my hand,
plays with my hair and be my friend.
One who smiles at my dorky quarks,
but doesn't act like a complete jerk.
I want a guy who loves my mom,
meets my dad, and wants my dog.
someone to go fishing with my brothers,
but one who makes an awesome lover.
I want a guy who knows in his heart,
that nothing in this world could tear us apart,
anything at all we will get through.
I want a guy, well a guy like you.
Comments about What I Want In A Guy by shana mcmillen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda