Angel of Darkness
What Others See - Poem by Angel of Darkness
During the night I sit and weep,
thinking about my life, I don't make a peep.
Sleep does not come easy many a night,
all because I refused to fight.
My life had no meaning to me,
but what is it that others see?
They see a happy girl
who has so much to give the world.
A person who will go far,
maybe even become a star.
A bright smile and a dazzling pair of eye,
not a girl who wants to die.
Comments about What Others See by Angel of Darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl