What’s It Like In Heaven - Poem by lisa parks
Sometimes I wonder
what it would be like
So...can you tell me
what’s it like in heaven?
Or do I have to
wait until I get there?
Oh well....I was just
wondering what it would
So....what’s it like in heaven?
Comments about What’s It Like In Heaven by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl