Harold R Hunt Sr
When Will I Grow Up? - Poem by Harold R Hunt Sr
When will I grow up?
I look at others and think of nothing but another day of being small.
I go to school and there I am I can't reach things like the others.
When I go to lunch to sit with my friends. And I can't see over the table to see if they are there.
I just want to climb the stairs at night. But get told, I'm to little.
I can't reach the sink. To wash my feet. So now they stink.
I need a boost in to bed. However, I bump my head.
I lay awake and really think.
When will I grow up
Comments about When Will I Grow Up? by Harold R Hunt Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda