When You Smile - Poem by lisa parks
When you smile I
jump for joy. I
know that you were
happy. And so was I.
I never told you how
nice your smile was.
I wish that I told
Wishing that you’re here,
so I could have told
you, that I like your
Comments about When You Smile by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda