Who - Poem by Joan Xie
If it wasn't you, then Who?
Who opened the closet door, but forgot
To close the panic of 1989?
Vivid dust in the ray.
A missing notch on a leather belt,
If it isn't you, then Who?
Who quietly closes the closet door
And closes herself in?
Comments about Who by Joan Xie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl