Why - Poem by Marvin Leber
As i sit here
I am writing,
but what am i actually writing.
I'm writing that i'm writing.
Which makes sense.
And if i continue to read this,
I dont even know anymore what i'm reading.
I'm reading that
i'm reading this piece of shit.
Thats what i'm writing.
Topic(s) of this poem: poems
Comments about Why by Marvin Leber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl