Why Do We Write... :) - Poem by Prankul Agarwal
Why do we write...
When u fall from gr8 height,
When u feel nothin' going right,
When everything looks away from your sight,
When situation seems too tight,
When everyone ask u to fight,
when it darkness-darkness n no light,
Its this time when u may write.
When u look up,
n see children flying kite.
When u sip tea,
n enjoy fading evening light.
When u breathe,
n theres no need to strive,
Its this time when u write.
When every moment u spend,
every load u carry,
looks too light.
When every decision u take,
every promise u make,
seem to be alright.
When your relations,
Its this time When u actually write.
Comments about Why Do We Write... :) by Prankul Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl