Why My Love Why? - Poem by Samantha Gibson
why did you choose me?
tell me if you are happy
I am scared to let you close
you love with such a dose.
I know I shouldnt question good things
are there any dings?
your love is so strong
I want mine to last so long
I dont want to be heart broken
your love is like a preciuos token
If lost what to do
please dont let me lose you
Comments about Why My Love Why? by Samantha Gibson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl