Will It End For Real? - Poem by Michele Weston
Will this pain every go away?
If I put a smile on my face long enough,
Will the smile become real?
If no one sees me cry,
Did the tears really fall?
Am I so broken I can't be fixed?
I wish this was a dream so I could wake,
But this is real, my reality,
I quit breathing alont time ago,
I am just a shell to what once was,
Rain clouds are always over me,
Why wont they go away?
I lost all feeling, I don't want to be held,
I run away and hide in my mind,
Trying to find solitude I never rest,
Please wake me and show me I'm alive,
If I don't feel something soon,
Will it end for real?
Comments about Will It End For Real? by Michele Weston
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl