Window Sill - Poem by Linda Lane
Staying inside..behind these unpainted
walls..Looking through the window pane,
I visualize.. I see colors of autumn..
Soon the winter winds will be whispering
to me again...gently.
Comments about Window Sill by Linda Lane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl