Winter Mornings.. - Poem by Connetta Jean
Winter, i know
your losing your touch.
Springs wanting to dance
for time so much..
& you know how persistant
Father Time can be
Winter i'll miss you,
Painting pictures for me.
Comments about Winter Mornings.. by Connetta Jean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl