Winter Nectar - Poem by Champaben Mistry
The rain subsides,
There is flurry of snow.
The joyful beginning of a story,
My life blessings remain untold.
Where people brace the wind,
And children delight.
There are frantic strangers.
Finding hope, in glittering wrappings.
A present for you,
Is like the fragrance of a flower.
And I see people scurrying,
Taking precious moments with you.
I sit in quiet reflection,
As December draws near.
And the tinsel moment,
I felt in autumn is now a reality for me.
The early bird sings,
And delights me once more.
Rustling of leaves, no more.
I hear the music of the notes.
I hear this beat of my drum,
That says sing along, and hum.
Know I am here.
I will always be here.
(Monday,24 September 2007 Bolton, UK)
Comments about Winter Nectar by Champaben Mistry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl