Wishing Upon A Star - Poem by lisa parks
When you wish upon
a star, what do you
Does it come true?
Do you have to wish on
a different star?
Wishing on a star for
me never comes true, well,
half the time.
Stars are really bright,
they can also give you
Comments about Wishing Upon A Star by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye