With My Love - Poem by Suraiya Helen
There are two oceans
In your two eyes
There are exceptional blues
That look wonderful and nice!
There is fresh red blood
Within your heart
But it becomes like red rose
With my love from first to last!
Comments about With My Love by Suraiya Helen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl