Wrapped Around Your Love - Poem by lisa parks
I am wrapped
around your love...
in your eyes...
When I first
I knew deep
down in my heart
that you’re the
one for me.
So I’m wrapped
Comments about Wrapped Around Your Love by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl