Wronge Friend - Poem by rachael broken
You are the best of the best.
You are the one person anyone can trust.
You belive me no matter what.
But I don't deserve that.
I am the normal girl friends with you.
I am the lier you think you can trust.
I don't always belive people.
Why do I get to meet you?
I am so sorry.
Comments about Wronge Friend by rachael broken
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda