You Didn'T See - Poem by C.R. Ebowski
I am scared to close my eyes.
I am scared of what I might see.
I am scared of you.
You can see my weaknesses.
You can see into my soul.
You can see me.
I’ll take my life back.
I’ll take your power.
I’ll take your life.
Comments about You Didn'T See by C.R. Ebowski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl