You Or I? - Poem by Ankur Shrivastava
You call me in the nights,
Knowing that I fear darkness
My two loyal companions.
I answer your phone in deep slumber,
'I love you' is all I say,
All I have ever said,
All I can ever manage to say.
And you hang the phone i fall asleep.
'Insensitive', you may call me,
But i have grown numb,
It has been my life....
I wake up with
Streaks of dried tears on my face.
Unable to remember,
Who cried last night
You or I?
Comments about You Or I? by Ankur Shrivastava
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl