Your Sorries....Aren’t Good Enough - Poem by lisa parks
sorry isn’t good
You’ve lied to
How could you.
You’ve said you’re
But you’re not.
I’m sick and tired
Aren’t good enough!
Comments about Your Sorries....Aren’t Good Enough by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl