Feelings that once were hidden,
Are now expressed to you.
Days that were stormy,
Are now the brightest blue.
Nights that once was cold,
Are now comforting and warm.
Fears that once were very real,
Are now gone with the storm.
Dreams that once were longed for,
Can now all come true.
The love I once thought was gone,
I have now and forever in you.
Carl Browne's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Stormy Weather by Carl Browne )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Keep Heart, Francie Lynch
- Shall appeal, hasmukh amathalal
- collecting the crumbs you leave, Mandolyn ...
- The Storm, Michael P. McParland
- The Step, Michael P. McParland
- The Stars Are Smiling, Michael P. McParland
- The Scene, Michael P. McParland
- The Only One, Michael P. McParland
- The Night Glorious Light, Michael P. McParland
- Dream Number 3 (hope), Smoky Hoss