Kerrie Maurer Poems
- Ending Of My Life After what you said I felt my heart ...
- Being Heard Not Being Here After all the distrust All the ...
- A Chance Every choice you make Right or wrong Good or ...
- Without You I lost you long ago Unable to get you back All ...
- Anger Its been so long Its been so late everyday still its ...
- What Did I Do Wrong Inside me theres a voice that wants to ...
- Missing Pieces Everytime I open up Everytime I trust I get ...
Over the course of my life many things have happened. Most of the events were very traumatic due to this result my family was split apart. I've had a hard life its still hard but that is my fault for not working at solving my issues. My emotions came out as words on paper later leading to my poetry. Every poem has a story and every poem is a piece of my life. My poetry is basically the story of me... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kerrie Maurer
Ending Of My Life
After what you said
I felt my heart break
As tears run down my face
You wrap your arms around me
You ask if im ok
I tell its ill be fine
When i got home that night
my life ended before my eyes
All my thoughts were filled with you
My life was death until you came
The only good thing in my life is you
To take that away will tear me apart
Its not ok, my heart is bleeding
My soul is breaking, my tears burning,
Im watching my life end, while i think about you
And the love you bring into my life
If your not here to shead some light
Ill meet death ...