My cloud rose up again,
Travelled from end to start,
Our love wont go in vain,
Coz, always you're in my heart! !
That wind came back her way,
To meet him, lonely cloud,
She gave heart, vowed to stay,
Knowing, she'd ever be loved! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Yippiee......! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Wish you all a damn good 2014! ! ! !
Comments about this poem (2014 by Magic Box )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom From A Dreary Forest, Monk E. Biz
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola