2014 The March To Delhi
Let us march to Delhi.
But before that let us bathe in the parched waters of Sabarmati.
After that let us rub our souls with the sea salt of Dandi.
Let the salt seep through our pores,
Mix in our blood,
With it carry the soil of the millions who form our lands ends.
Let us become the insignificant epitome of India.
Then we commence the unstoppable March, to Delhi.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Dandi was the historical pale where Gandhiji marched to make salt, to non violently break the salt laws of British India.
Comments about this poem (2014 The March To Delhi by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho