RoseAnn V. Shawiak
43rd President Of America
Watching the Presidential Inauguration from a couch in
middle America's livingroom, tears swelling from my
heart in patriotic pride.
All the world is watching, seeing the tremendous amount
of security for our President who is greatly loved and
admired by Democrats and Republicans alike.
Pomp and circumstance of old brought into our twenty-
first century, touching lives of all Americans with
pride in the United States Of America.
Seeing the rich history of America's freedom and
democracy from all eyes of the world, all nationalities,
brings hope to the forefront of those under tyranny and
A light in darkness of spirit, allowing all countries
to dare to dream and become like the United States, a
free standing country in our world.
Pride echoes and reechoes throughout American hearts
swelling with tears of freedom forever anchored in
We stand as *one nation, indivisible, with liberty
and justice for all*, as we embrace all nations through-
out our world.
All people, all faiths, united in the hope of a
liberated world for everyone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (43rd President Of America by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI