RoseAnn V. Shawiak
43rd President Of America
Watching the Presidential Inauguration from a couch in
middle America's livingroom, tears swelling from my
heart in patriotic pride.
All the world is watching, seeing the tremendous amount
of security for our President who is greatly loved and
admired by Democrats and Republicans alike.
Pomp and circumstance of old brought into our twenty-
first century, touching lives of all Americans with
pride in the United States Of America.
Seeing the rich history of America's freedom and
democracy from all eyes of the world, all nationalities,
brings hope to the forefront of those under tyranny and
A light in darkness of spirit, allowing all countries
to dare to dream and become like the United States, a
free standing country in our world.
Pride echoes and reechoes throughout American hearts
swelling with tears of freedom forever anchored in
We stand as *one nation, indivisible, with liberty
and justice for all*, as we embrace all nations through-
out our world.
All people, all faiths, united in the hope of a
liberated world for everyone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (43rd President Of America by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Will I With It Sit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- groundnut seller, umoh cyril
- imoremi, umoh cyril
- Palm's Greeting, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The land of the stars is the land of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
- enjoy the silence.... in my fart, Jena Crowe
- Over-Ride, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Song, Blessing Ekpe
- Everyone Asks, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Sooner or later عاجلا ام اجلا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)