RoseAnn V. Shawiak
43rd President Of America
Watching the Presidential Inauguration from a couch in
middle America's livingroom, tears swelling from my
heart in patriotic pride.
All the world is watching, seeing the tremendous amount
of security for our President who is greatly loved and
admired by Democrats and Republicans alike.
Pomp and circumstance of old brought into our twenty-
first century, touching lives of all Americans with
pride in the United States Of America.
Seeing the rich history of America's freedom and
democracy from all eyes of the world, all nationalities,
brings hope to the forefront of those under tyranny and
A light in darkness of spirit, allowing all countries
to dare to dream and become like the United States, a
free standing country in our world.
Pride echoes and reechoes throughout American hearts
swelling with tears of freedom forever anchored in
We stand as *one nation, indivisible, with liberty
and justice for all*, as we embrace all nations through-
out our world.
All people, all faiths, united in the hope of a
liberated world for everyone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (43rd President Of America by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Riding Through Edges, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Corset, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Between me and You, Rathna nagaraja
- Concepts 24, Somanathan Iyer
- Wind and storm, Somanathan Iyer
- Artistic Eye, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 9 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Hiding Behind Masks, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Will, Kathryn Tyler King
- 6 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)