RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blink Of The Mind
Wordlessly collapsing against blank walls, images
come to life instantly in a blink of the mind.
Becoming the creative force of writing incessantly,
without any blocks or barriers to mar the way.
Totally engrossed, enraptured by the immensity of
creative thought, dallying daily in it's peaceful
Coming to life interiorly, blending with my spirit
in fountains of blossoming words, becoming what I
see in words and meanings, for moments in time.
Allowing myself freedom to exist and be, afraid of
nothing, fulfilling inner spirits with contemplative
graces from God above.
Lying spiritually in His arms forever, using gifts
He has given me from the moment of conception.
Writing as I fulfill the purpose He has given me to
share with this world until I meet Him in the next.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blink Of The Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Be ants, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sketching Patterns, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Assurance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Us Of A, Joe Muschaweck
- Don't be primitive, Aftab Alam
- Trophy Mother, Antonio Liao
- Accruing Factions Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turning pages, Jamie Fox
- Being Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)