RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blink Of The Mind
Wordlessly collapsing against blank walls, images
come to life instantly in a blink of the mind.
Becoming the creative force of writing incessantly,
without any blocks or barriers to mar the way.
Totally engrossed, enraptured by the immensity of
creative thought, dallying daily in it's peaceful
Coming to life interiorly, blending with my spirit
in fountains of blossoming words, becoming what I
see in words and meanings, for moments in time.
Allowing myself freedom to exist and be, afraid of
nothing, fulfilling inner spirits with contemplative
graces from God above.
Lying spiritually in His arms forever, using gifts
He has given me from the moment of conception.
Writing as I fulfill the purpose He has given me to
share with this world until I meet Him in the next.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blink Of The Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest