A Clear Recall.
Recalling past events we often find as
Time rolls on, splint'ring golden memories
Into fragments, we need a resolutely
Patient mind, to pick thru' pieces left behind.
Then oozing love between each broken dream
We can scheme to stick the jigsaw shapes until
Quite whole and clear, we see then brilliantly,
Another stored and well-loved memory.
Contentedly, we then can live in days when
Our young love was strong, as it used to be.
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Clear Recall. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul