A Clear Recall.
Recalling past events we often find as
Time rolls on, splint'ring golden memories
Into fragments, we need a resolutely
Patient mind, to pick thru' pieces left behind.
Then oozing love between each broken dream
We can scheme to stick the jigsaw shapes until
Quite whole and clear, we see then brilliantly,
Another stored and well-loved memory.
Contentedly, we then can live in days when
Our young love was strong, as it used to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Clear Recall. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson