A Dark Shadow
I am suffering with heavy rain
Always cloud burst within, with pain
Which cave hid you grief
Tell me cavern in brief
My tears! My thought rill
My hope and despair playing,
Where is the labyrinth hill?
That exists within me,
A dark shadow
Walks on bright sun
Is this a life or fun?
The cyclone of thought
Uprooted gigantic trees
O! Formidable calm breeze.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dark Shadow by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders